[SBE16-Board] January Chapter Meeting

Brian Walker brianw at BSWUSA.COM
Thu Jan 4 08:31:45 PST 2024

Jim,
   It's five calendar days before the next meeting.  Maybe January is a good month to skip the chapter meeting.  I think we should still have a Board Meeting on Monday evening.

Thanks!

Brian

[cid:image001.png at 01DA3EE8.72D334F0]<http://www.bswusa.com/>
Brian Walker
KI7ROX
Director of Business Development

Phone: 253-565-2301
Direct :253-566-5452
Cell : 503-717-3840
Fax: 253-565-8114
Email: brianw at bswusa.com<mailto:brianw at bswusa.com>

2237 South 19th ST
Tacoma, WA 98405

www.bswusa.com<http://www.bswusa.com/>

From: jim at dalke.com <jim at dalke.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 3, 2024 4:33 PM
To: Brian Walker <brianw at BSWUSA.COM>
Cc: 'SBE16 Board' <sbe16-board at sea.sbe16.org>
Subject: January Chapter Meeting

Brian
I have the Chapter Monthly Luncheon Meeting on our calendar for next Tuesday, January 9.
I'm assuming you've followed the NW chapter email thread with Kent Randles regarding the January meetings.
I have not sent any announcements out to Chapter 16.
Should we pass on the January meeting, or do you have any suggested programs?
I would think it possible for some vendors to have a Zoom presentation handy on short notice.
What are your thoughts?
Jim