[SBE16-Board] Election Results

Jon Kasprick - SBE jon.kasprick.sbe16 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 19:22:33 PDT 2026


The results are attached - no surprises here.

The "Overview" shows the voting by date and a whopping 27% turnout!
The "Results" image shows interesting write-ins for Secretary. No I didn't
write in myself ... and I hope Mike didn't either! I can certainly take
over the duties if that makes sense.
- One could say that the Secretary duties will be distributed to the board
members.

Of interest is that Walt Jamison (Mbr# 144) voted! And, no, I can't tell
who he voted for, but I can guess.

*Jon Kasprick, PE, CBRE, DRB*

*Society of Broadcast Engineers*
*Chapter 16, Seattle*
253-951-3347
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://sea.sbe16.org/pipermail/sbe16-board/attachments/20260730/485ff5bd/attachment-0001.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Results.jpeg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 157895 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://sea.sbe16.org/pipermail/sbe16-board/attachments/20260730/485ff5bd/attachment-0001.jpeg>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Overview.png
Type: image/png
Size: 63317 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://sea.sbe16.org/pipermail/sbe16-board/attachments/20260730/485ff5bd/attachment-0001.png>


More information about the SBE16-Board mailing list