[SBE16-Board] I am down and unavailable for tomorrow's luncheon.

Brian Walker brianw at BSWUSA.COM
Tue Sep 8 19:52:03 PDT 2026


Jon has the attendance sheet

On Sep 8, 2026, at 13:41, Michael Brooks <michaelb at king.org> wrote:


Brian, do you have attendance for today’s meeting?

Michael Brooks
Host/Chief Operator, Classical KING <https://classicalking.org/>
(206) 691-2970
363 Mercer St, Suite 200
Seattle, WA 98109
K7WQK-Ham Radio
SBE-CBRE
<image002.png>

From: SBE16-Board <sbe16-board-bounces at sea.sbe16.org> On Behalf Of Brian Walker via SBE16-Board
Sent: Tuesday, September 8, 2026 7:19 AM
To: Jon Kasprick - SBE <jon.kasprick.sbe16 at gmail.com>; SBE16 Board <sbe16-board at sea.sbe16.org>; Jim Dalke <jim at dalke.com>
Subject: Re: [SBE16-Board] I am down and unavailable for tomorrow's luncheon.

Brian will be at today’s meeting.  I can assist, also.

Thanks!

Brian

<image003.png>
THE BUSINESS ACCOUNT
THAT GIVES YOU VIP PERKS,
PRICES, AND SAVINGS. JOIN TODAY.<https://bswusa.com/bsw-advantage-club/>
Brian Walker
CBTE
KI7ROX
Director of Business Development
Broadcast Supply Worldwide

Phone: 253-565-2301
Direct: 253-566-5452
Cell: 503-717-3840
Email: brianw at bswusa.com<mailto:brianw at bswusa.com>

2237 South 19th ST
Tacoma, WA 98405
www.bswusa.com<http://www.bswusa.com/>


From: SBE16-Board <sbe16-board-bounces at sea.sbe16.org<mailto:sbe16-board-bounces at sea.sbe16.org>> On Behalf Of Jon Kasprick - SBE via SBE16-Board
Sent: Monday, September 7, 2026 6:36 PM
To: jim at dalke.com<mailto:jim at dalke.com>; SBE16 Board <sbe16-board at sea.sbe16.org<mailto:sbe16-board at sea.sbe16.org>>
Subject: Re: [SBE16-Board] I am down and unavailable for tomorrow's luncheon.

That doesn't sound fun, Jim!

What would I need to bring to help? Is he live, or Zoom?


Jon Kasprick, PE, CBRE, DRB
Society of Broadcast Engineers
Chapter 16, Seattle
253-951-3347


On Mon, Sep 7, 2026 at 1:51 PM Jim Dalke via SBE16-Board <sbe16-board at sea.sbe16.org<mailto:sbe16-board at sea.sbe16.org>> wrote:
Board
I spent my Saturday evening at Valley Medical Center ER for intense back pain caused by cracked vertebrae.
This was likely the consequence of weak bones from cancer therapy.
I am on heavy medication and can barely move, so I need someone to help Jeff Williams set up for tomorrow's luncheon at Round Table Pizza.
The room is already reserved.
Jim
Appointment Reminder
for Jim Dalke
________________________________
What
Party Room at Round Table Pizza Federal Way (Round Table Pizza - Federal Way (PR))
When
Tuesday, September 8, 2026 12:00pm (2 hours)
Where
34410 16th Ave S., Federal Way, WA 98003<https://www.google.com/maps/search/34410+16th+Ave+S.,+Federal+Way,+WA+98003?entry=gmail&source=g>

This is a reminder your appointment for Party Room at Round Table Pizza Federal Way is on Tuesday, September 8, 2026 12:00pm

________________________________


_______________________________________________
This List Server is provided by Hatfield & Dawson Consulting Engineers, Seattle, WA
SBE16-Board mailing list
SBE16-Board at sea.sbe16.org<mailto:SBE16-Board at sea.sbe16.org>
http://sea.sbe16.org/mailman/listinfo/sbe16-board
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://sea.sbe16.org/pipermail/sbe16-board/attachments/20260909/48205433/attachment-0001.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image002.png
Type: image/png
Size: 246339 bytes
Desc: image002.png
URL: <http://sea.sbe16.org/pipermail/sbe16-board/attachments/20260909/48205433/attachment-0002.png>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image003.png
Type: image/png
Size: 17253 bytes
Desc: image003.png
URL: <http://sea.sbe16.org/pipermail/sbe16-board/attachments/20260909/48205433/attachment-0003.png>


More information about the SBE16-Board mailing list