[SBE16-Seattle] Fw: EAS Update

UplinkAl at aol.com UplinkAl at aol.com
Fri Mar 8 07:58:54 PST 2013

Ok, very cool, but maybe I should have said locally; like within 100 or so
miles of Seattle.

Allan Freedman
Seattle, WA
206-683-8500  (cell-mobile)

uplinkal at aol.com
www.uplinkal.tv

In a message dated 3/8/2013 7:56:56 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
nels at wi.rr.com writes:

The  greatest hamfest of all is May 17, 18, and 19, 2013 in Dayton OH.  I'm
 ordering advance sale tickets ($20.00) and have access to room
reservations.  No self respecting ham should not go to this great  show.  Anything and
everything can be found there, along with many  seminars.

73, Nels....
CPBE # 245