[SBE16-Seattle] LPFM's

UplinkAl at aol.com UplinkAl at aol.com
Mon Mar 18 15:23:43 PDT 2013

It would seem that many reporters (and newsdesks) are more concerned with
getting it on the air FIRST rather than RIGHT. They can always recant later.
 Which follows immediately after "If it bleeds....it leads"

Allan Freedman
Seattle, WA
206-683-8500  (cell-mobile)

uplinkal at aol.com
www.uplinkal.tv

In a message dated 3/18/2013 3:19:59 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,