[SBE16-Seattle] LPFM's

UplinkAl at aol.com UplinkAl at aol.com
Mon Mar 18 16:03:48 PDT 2013

ah yes, one of the few jobs where you can be wrong all the time and still
get paid!

Allan Freedman
Seattle, WA
206-683-8500  (cell-mobile)

uplinkal at aol.com
www.uplinkal.tv

In a message dated 3/18/2013 4:03:07 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
sroffe at seanet.com writes:

There would be the weather....  <grin>

On 3/18/13 3:49 PM, "Jon Kasprick"  <metsnd4u at yahoo.com> wrote:

Even  the short reports often have a "Posted" time, then shortly after, an
"Updated" time.
Just think, if there were no news reports, we would have  so much less to
complain about ... how boring  ;-)

Jon.