[SBE16-Seattle] LPFM's

Jon Kasprick metsnd4u at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 18 16:05:14 PDT 2013

I agree Clay. This news article was just laying near my soap box after a visit to some idiot zealot's website. KING was just the unwitting player in the misinformation propagation. It's both funny and sad to listen to a reporter proudly mistake a transformer for an action figure ... with thousands of people listening.

Jon.