[SBE16-Seattle] LPFM's

Rob Purdy kb7wnz at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 18 20:00:01 PDT 2013

 Oh, no no no I don't have such high expectations that a reporter would actually " know " such things.  I would expect a reporter to say " according to ( Insert source here.  Oh but wait they don't have to do that... ) there will be 8 channels per zip code".  At least that way if it's wrong they have someone to blame.  In this case they just look really ignorant to their peers in the industry. Rob