[SBE16-Seattle] Fwd: Looking for an engineer in Juneau

Stephen S. Lockwood lockwood at hatdaw.com
Thu Mar 21 17:59:19 PDT 2013

Need a gig in SE Alaska?

-- Stephen S. Lockwood, P.E. Hatfield & Dawson Consulting Engineers 9500
Greenwood Ave N Seattle, WA, USA Phone 206 783 9151 www.hatdaw.com

Dear Mr. Lockwood:

I found your name on a website connected with the Alaska chapter of the
SBE, and am hoping you can help me.

I'm working with a colleague in Baltimore (Tom Livingston of Livingston
Associates, www.livingstonassociates.net
<http://www.livingstonassociates.net>) in an effort to identify
candidates for the chief engineer position at CoastAlaska in Juneau.  As
you may know, CoastAlaska (www.coastalaska.org
<http://www.coastalaska.org>) is a seven-station public radio network in
southeast Alaska, with transmitters and stations located in Juneau,
Sitka, Petersburg, Ketchikan, and Wrangell.

In addition to looking for someone interested in moving to Juneau, I'd
like to reach out to the Alaska engineering community as well.  Can you
help me with this?  What is the best way to spread the word to engineers
in Alaska and the Pacific northwest about this opportunity?

This looks like a great opportunity for the right person.

I've attached a copy of the job description for your information.  If
you have other questions let me know and we can have a short phone
conversation.

Thanks very much for your help.

Regards,

Craig Curtis