[SBE16-Seattle] SBE 16 New Board Candidate Nominations

Arthur Willetts arthur.willetts.jr at hotmail.com
Mon May 19 13:41:29 PDT 2014

Hello SBE Chapter 16 Members,

Allow me a few minutes of your time to announce the current nominees for the next Chapter 16 Board term.

Here's our preliminary ballot thus far:

Chairman - Marty Hadfield

Vice Chairman/Program Chair -

Secretary -

Treasurer -

Board Director # 1 - (position not available for this election, as exiting Chairman takes seat)

Board Director # 2 - Jon Kasprick

As you can see, there is a need to complete the ballot with your name, or the name of someone you'd like to recommend for the position, or positions.

So please, consider this call for candidates an opportunity to continue the spirit of what Chapter 16 does for you, for the other Members, and for our careers in broadcasting for this part of the country.  Now is a great time to get more involved, since SBE is celebrating its 50th year.

Training is provided for each Board seat.  You would need to attend Board meetings once a month, usually in the evening a day or two before the our Chapter meetings.  Meeting places vary, but can be held either downtown Seattle or the Southcenter area.  Above all, meeting times and places are not set in stone and are flexible to accommodate the Board Officers' availability.

You may submit your nominations to me privately, or publicly by simply replying to this message.  If you are nominating someone other than yourself, please include their email address in order that we can confirm their ability to participate in the election.

The Chapter 16 Board Election will occur June 1st to June 10th.  You will be sent a link at the appropriate time to reach the ballot and vote online.

Ask not what your Chapter can do for you.  But ask rather, what can you do for your Chapter.

I look forward to accepting your nominations.

Arthur WIlletts
SBE Chapter 16 Chairman