[Cougar] KPLZ tower work

Aaron Hume aaron at spirit1053.com
Tue Dec 1 09:41:48 PST 2020

I can be available to turn down power, our preference for this sort of work though is between 10 PM and 4 AM if that is doable.

I don't know if this means the Jampro would need to be on low power or off - Scott can you fill us in once you have details?

Thanks,

Aaron Hume | CRISTA Media
Chief Engineer - KCMS, KCIS & KWPZ