[SBE-89-Alaska] Fw: Product idea - Studio Hub "MJ-DASDEC"

John Antonuk jantonuk at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 17 16:36:57 PDT 2022

This is just on paper but Catfish must have been bored today so he actually sat down and made this schematic.Cool, huh?
John

John Antonuk Technical Services

 jantonuk at yahoo.com

907-460-4288 cell

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Angry Audio <answers at angryaudio.com>To: John Antonuk <jantonuk at yahoo.com>Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2022 at 03:22:09 PM AKDTSubject: Re: Product idea
 Schematic attached.
Audio 1 pro balanced stereo or mono to J1Audio 2 pro balanced stereo or mono to J2
Audio 1 summed and attenuated to J3 pair 1Audio 2 summed and attenuated to J3 pair 2
If you plug in a StudioHub CABLE-MINIM into J3, you’ll get:
Audio 1 on the tipAudio 2 on the ringShield referenced to the shield of your source equipment
What do you think?