[SBE-89-Alaska] DASDEC monitor inputs

Angry Audio answers at angryaudio.com
Sat Sep 17 19:10:33 PDT 2022

Thanks John!

That was a guess before I had a closer look.

This will be a StudioHub Matchjack box. It will have two mono/stereo inputs on SH+. It will have one output on SH+.
Audio input A will be mono summed and attenuated and fed to the output.
Audio input B will be mono summed and attenuated and fed to the output.
The output will be for a StudioHub CABLE-MINIM. The cable will be included with the box for $90.00.
When using the CABLE-MINIM with this box, Audio A will appear on the tip of the 3.5mm connector plug.
Audio B will appear on the ring of the 3.5mm connector plug.
I designed and ordered the boards today. This will be in a standard StudioHub Matchjack (telco type) box.
Two weeks to build them.

Thanks for the idea! I hope it helps!

Catfish