[SBE16-Board] October Luncheon and Membership Roster

Jim Dalke jim at dalke.com
Sun Sep 29 20:57:46 PDT 2019

Board

I am putting together an announcement for the October Luncheon which I will
get out tomorrow.

John Price has given me plenty of material for the announcement.

I am thinking about soliciting topics (with an RSVP) that would be
interesting to include in the interview with Gary Hart.

It would be good to reach out to the retired folks in the chapter.

Should we provide a special invitation to our life members, even offer to
pick them up if they need transportation.

I was looking at the most recent membership roster that I posted to the
website.

We still have some members listed that are deceased, namely Dick Harris and
Lori Watkins.

Are there others?

Our membership committee needs to contact National to update the roster.

Jim