[SBE16-Board] October Luncheon and Membership Roster

Jim Dalke jim at dalke.com
Sun Sep 29 21:02:20 PDT 2019

As often happens, I hit the send button to quickly.

I intended to include the current list of life members:

Life Members Listed in the 2019 National Roster

  144  Walter C. Jamison

  546  Lee E. Hurley

  851  John H. Brown

1363  Dick F. Engh

2311  Clifford E. Anderson

3247  Earl W. Fleehart

4849  Richard J. Yeamans

6988  Donald C. Wilkinson

7154  Richard B. Harris

7863  Cliff Hillhouse

7866  Charlie Burrell

8141  Lory E. Watkins

9066  Ronald A. Krous

10686  James C. Stevens

13152  Nathan Stewart

Board

I am putting together an announcement for the October Luncheon which I will
get out tomorrow.

John Price has given me plenty of material for the announcement.

I am thinking about soliciting topics (with an RSVP) that would be
interesting to include in the interview with Gary Hart.

It would be good to reach out to the retired folks in the chapter.

Should we provide a special invitation to our life members, even offer to
pick them up if they need transportation.

I was looking at the most recent membership roster that I posted to the
website.

We still have some members listed that are deceased, namely Dick Harris and
Lori Watkins.

Are there others?

Our membership committee needs to contact National to update the roster.

Jim