[SBE16-Board] [SBE16-Seattle] Travel Alert for Washington Broadcast Engineers During COVID-19!

Michael Brooks michaelb at king.org
Wed Mar 25 15:44:46 PDT 2020

That works for me!

Michael Brooks – SBE, CBRE - AES
Production Director/On-Air Host/Engineer
Classical KING FM 98.1 | www.KING.org<http://www.king.org/>
363 Mercer St, Suite 200 | Seattle, WA 98101
Email: michaelb at king.org
Phone: (206) 691-2970

[listen]<http://www.king.org/Listen-Online/18011088>[Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/ClassicalKINGFM>[twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/kingfm>[YouTube]<http://www.youtube.com/981KINGFM>[Soundcloud]<http://www.soundcloud.com/classicalkingfm>[Instagram]<http://www.instagram.com/classicalkingfm>
Enhancing a Community Treasure
KING FM – Listener Supported Classical Music