[SBE16-Board] informal meeting on Monday Nov 30th

Dave Ratener ceradio at aol.com
Sat Nov 21 10:33:54 PST 2020

Hi everybody,  it has become apparent to me that there are a few things that we need to get figured out before we have our mock party on Dec. 9th.   If you could I am calling a informal meeting on Nov. 30th at 6:30 to discuss them:

How to go into chat rooms during the main party/meeting. So we can tell the attendees,  Its not going to work well if we have 30 people trying to talk at the same time during the party.
Status of who has sent gifts for the party and what they are.
How the 2 Santa's will workout there part of the production.

When and how will we run the Lockwood carolers during the party.

Any other ideas you guys have that I haven't though of.

I will offer a agenda for the party and then we can make changes to it as we talk about it.

Marty, Tom, and Steven  I would like you guys to try and attend this Zoom meeting if possible, so we are all on the same page.  If the date or time doesn't work please let me know so we can find a date and time that does workout for everybody.

Thank you everybody and we will see you on Nov. 30th  (unless we change the date of the meeting)

Dave Ratener