[SBE16-Board] informal meeting on Monday Nov 30th

Stephen Lockwood lockwood at hatdaw.com
Mon Nov 23 17:23:05 PST 2020

Here is what we have for singing.   Use what you want and how you want
to use it....or leave it on the cutting room floor as you see fit for
time and content constraints.  No hurt feeling if you decide to skip
it..  Do what fits the best.

Carol Medley

https://crypt.hatdaw.com/owncloud/index.php/s/VIqktabaO1CEkbQ

I'll Be Home for Christmas

https://crypt.hatdaw.com/owncloud/index.php/s/sfbID1un8iLVZNL

Oh Holy Night

https://crypt.hatdaw.com/owncloud/index.php/s/CB0pce6OWDq9kx4

Christmas Chopsticks

https://crypt.hatdaw.com/owncloud/index.php/s/nkXb9aKmrZuPBVf

Go Tell It On The Mountain

https://crypt.hatdaw.com/owncloud/index.php/s/vYbBFPoh7BuikRl

--
Stephen S. Lockwood, P.E., PMP, President
Hatfield & Dawson Consulting Engineers