[SBE16-Board] sbe christmas party 2020

ceradio ceradio at aol.com
Sat Sep 26 00:29:15 PDT 2020

Yeah that's probably not a bad idea.   But I would hate to have a virtual party if we can actually have a real one however we'll have to play that by ear I suppose. Dave r.Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device
-------- Original message --------From: Michael Brooks <michaelb at king.org> Date: 9/26/20  12:19 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: SBE16 Board <sbe16-board at sea.sbe16.org>, Dave Ratener <ceradio at aol.com> Subject: Re: [SBE16-Board] sbe christmas party 2020

Thanks Dave. I'll do some research on gathering, etc. Might this be something we'd want to reach out to our general membership to see how many would feel comfortable gathering at a party? Before we
put a lot of effort into making arrangements.

Get Outlook for Android