[SBE16-Board] sbe christmas party 2020

Jon Kasprick - SBE jon.kasprick.sbe16 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 09:42:19 PDT 2020

We know how to do "live". I think we should prepare a suitable Zoom version
- even if just an annual Appreciation event.
Here's something to ponder ... Without a dinner, do we require attendance
for a prize, or a ticket purchase? On-line raffle-like legalities?
I'm sure Santa can do a virtual drawing for prizes as long as the delivery
logistics are understood (pickup vs ship).

*Jon Kasprick, PE, CBRE, DRB*

*Society of Broadcast Engineers*
*Director 1, Chapter 16, Seattle*
253-951-3347