[SBE16-Board] SBE Christmas Party - Donor Contact

Jon Kasprick - SBE jon.kasprick.sbe16 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 11:28:50 PST 2022

Hi All,

Each of the sponsors on the attached xls have been sent the following
email. *Please follow up with those you contacted last year* and keep me
informed on progress!

---------------------------

Hi <name>!

*Our annual SBE Chapter 16 Christmas Party is returning to Ivar's Salmon
House on December 17th!*

>From what I hear, our members have been working extra hard this year.

It's time to take some time off and celebrate the support we enjoy from our
families, our fellow engineers, and suppliers of our toy work shops.

Speaking of workshops, with many of the elves still needing periods of time
off, Santa's stock of fun engineering toys gear is a little low. But, I
have a solution! Actually, I'm hoping you have a solution.

Each year, at our annual Christmas Party, our SBE Chapter 16 members gather
with great anticipation at the chance of winning one of the great gifts
donated by the vendors who proudly support our broadcast and IT engineers.
Of course, there's also good friends and great food.

*Please reply ASAP* to let us know if you'll be able to send a gift this
year. Gift cards and swag are always welcome. Of course, if you happen to
have a box with a shiny blinky thing in it, feel free to send it to the
following:

SBE Chapter 16
c/o Michael Brooks
KING FM
363 Mercer Street, Suite 200
Seattle, WA 98109

*Since email doesn't always reach its intended destination, the courtesy of
a quick reply is greatly appreciated.*

Thank you for your continued support of our SBE chapter!

*Happy Holidays!*

*Jon Kasprick, PE, CBRE, DRB*

*Society of Broadcast Engineers*
*Chairman, Chapter 16, Seattle*