[SBE16-Board] Clay's Corner for May

jim at dalke.com jim at dalke.com
Wed Apr 26 19:04:15 PDT 2023

Clay sent me his monthly column "Clay's Corner" for May for posting on
www.sbe16.org <http://www.sbe16.org>  .

His opening paragraph certainly caught my attention:

"Let me start this off by saying that April was a tough month in our house.
On April 6th our youngest Son, Tom, passed away.   He was in declining
health, dealing with a number of serious medical issues.    Mom and I are
hanging in there.   Tom would have been 50 in August."

With the board's permission, I will use the following introduction to his
column:

Editor's note: Clay opens his column this month by sharing the loss of his
youngest son, Tom, who passed away on April 6th.  From the board and members
of SBE Chapter 16 to Clay:  We would like you to know that your loss will be
deeply felt by all of us. Please let us know if there is anything we can do
to support you and your family during this time.