[SBE16-Board] Clay's Corner for May

Michael Brooks michaelb at king.org
Wed Apr 26 22:52:42 PDT 2023

Very appropriate. Thanks Jim.

________________________________
From: SBE16-Board <sbe16-board-bounces at sea.sbe16.org> on behalf of Jim Dalke via SBE16-Board <sbe16-board at sea.sbe16.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2023 7:04:15 PM
To: 'SBE16 Board' <sbe16-board at sea.sbe16.org>
Subject: [SBE16-Board] Clay's Corner for May

Clay sent me his monthly column “Clay’s Corner” for May for posting on www.sbe16.org<http://www.sbe16.org> .

His opening paragraph certainly caught my attention:

“Let me start this off by saying that April was a tough month in our house.  On April 6th our youngest Son, Tom, passed away.   He was in declining health, dealing with a number of serious medical issues.    Mom and I are hanging in there.   Tom would have been 50 in August.”

With the board’s permission, I will use the following introduction to his column:

Editor’s note: Clay opens his column this month by sharing the loss of his youngest son, Tom, who passed away on April 6th.  From the board and members of SBE Chapter 16 to Clay:  We would like you to know that your loss will be deeply felt by all of us. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to support you and your family during this time.