[SBE16-Board] Management of Tuesday May 9 Luncheon

jim at dalke.com jim at dalke.com
Thu Apr 27 19:35:35 PDT 2023

HELP! Betty and I are leaving this Saturday, April 29 on a two-week
pilgrimage to Israel, so I will not be available to manage the Tuesday, May
9 Luncheon.

While Alex may be able to handle it, as a GatesAir field engineer he is
subject to emergency callouts.

I know that Jon and Michael have job conflicts that make their attendance
difficult, so if anyone has an idea, let me know.

I will send the Luncheon Announcement out tomorrow and that can be resent
several times before the luncheon.

We have a great luncheon scheduled for Tuesday, May 9 at the Federal Way
Round Table Pizza.

The meeting is being hosted by Kirk Harnack at Telos Alliance with Buck
Waters of Broadcasters General Store.

This will be one of several northwest regional SBE luncheons in the coming
months that will provide the opportunity for presenters to visit Seattle
Chapter 16 on Tuesday, Portland Chapter 124 on Wednesday, Eugene Chapter 76
on Thursday, and Medford Chapter 141 on Friday.

www.sbe16.org <http://www.sbe16.org>  !