[SBE16-Board] I am down and unavailable for tomorrow's luncheon.

jim at dalke.com jim at dalke.com
Mon Sep 7 13:51:16 PDT 2026


Board

I spent my Saturday evening at Valley Medical Center ER for intense back
pain caused by cracked vertebrae.

This was likely the consequence of weak bones from cancer therapy.

I am on heavy medication and can barely move, so I need someone to help Jeff
Williams set up for tomorrow's luncheon at Round Table Pizza.

The room is already reserved.

Jim



Appointment Reminder 


for Jim Dalke 

  _____  


What 

Party Room at Round Table Pizza Federal Way (Round Table Pizza - Federal Way
(PR)) 


When 

Tuesday, September 8, 2026 12:00pm (2 hours) 


Where 

34410 16th Ave S., Federal Way, WA 98003 

 


This is a reminder your appointment for Party Room at Round Table Pizza
Federal Way is on Tuesday, September 8, 2026 12:00pm 

 

  _____  

 

 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://sea.sbe16.org/pipermail/sbe16-board/attachments/20260907/64e1dd21/attachment-0001.html>


More information about the SBE16-Board mailing list