[SBE16-Board] I am down and unavailable for tomorrow's luncheon.

Jon Kasprick - SBE jon.kasprick.sbe16 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 18:35:41 PDT 2026


That doesn't sound fun, Jim!

What would I need to bring to help? Is he live, or Zoom?


*Jon Kasprick, PE, CBRE, DRB*

*Society of Broadcast Engineers*
*Chapter 16, Seattle*
253-951-3347


On Mon, Sep 7, 2026 at 1:51 PM Jim Dalke via SBE16-Board <
sbe16-board at sea.sbe16.org> wrote:

> Board
>
> I spent my Saturday evening at Valley Medical Center ER for intense back
> pain caused by cracked vertebrae.
>
> This was likely the consequence of weak bones from cancer therapy.
>
> I am on heavy medication and can barely move, so I need someone to help
> Jeff Williams set up for tomorrow's luncheon at Round Table Pizza.
>
> The room is already reserved.
>
> Jim
>
> *Appointment Reminder *
>
> for Jim Dalke
> ------------------------------
>
> What
>
> Party Room at Round Table Pizza Federal Way (Round Table Pizza - Federal
> Way (PR))
>
> When
>
> Tuesday, September 8, 2026 12:00pm (2 hours)
>
> Where
>
> 34410 16th Ave S., Federal Way, WA 98003
> <https://www.google.com/maps/search/34410+16th+Ave+S.,+Federal+Way,+WA+98003?entry=gmail&source=g>
>
>
>
> This is a reminder your appointment for Party Room at Round Table Pizza
> Federal Way is on Tuesday, September 8, 2026 12:00pm
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> This List Server is provided by Hatfield & Dawson Consulting Engineers,
> Seattle, WA
> SBE16-Board mailing list
> SBE16-Board at sea.sbe16.org
> http://sea.sbe16.org/mailman/listinfo/sbe16-board
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://sea.sbe16.org/pipermail/sbe16-board/attachments/20260907/ccf51b56/attachment-0001.html>


More information about the SBE16-Board mailing list