[SBE16-Seattle] Ron Rackley SK

Aldrich, Brady brady.aldrich at wsu.edu
Mon Apr 15 09:57:39 PDT 2019

I had the pleasure of observing Ron at work fairly early on in my career, when he tuned the output filter (of his design) at KOMO-AM on Vashon. It was a long night, but watching his consummate professionalism at work is something to behold. As I remember Bob Holcomb, Tim Moore and Trent Shepard were also present.

Brady Aldrich
nwpb.org