[SBE16-Seattle] Ron Rackley SK

imaengineer at comcast.net imaengineer at comcast.net
Sun Apr 14 20:51:36 PDT 2019

Ron Rackley designed and tuned up: KBLA, KYPA, KHJ antenna systems. He also
did the original Day-Night for KIQI in San Francisco. I am currently working
with Ben Dawson who has taken the original design and upgraded it for a
night time increase: 500 to 10kw.

Michael Gilbert

Regional Engineer

MRBi

360-739-1366

contains information that is confidential and/or legally privileged. The
information is intended only for the individual(s) named above. If you are
not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the
email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this
email in error and that any use, dissemination, distribution, forwarding,
printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please purge it immediately and notify the
sender.